Vacancies at the school
Upper Primary Teacher
ISF Waterloo seeks a qualified and experienced upper Primary school teacher to commence August 24, 2017.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with an energy and passion for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for students, instilling in them a love for learning.
The ideal candidates will:
- Possess a teaching qualification
- Be a professional who is able to work in a positive partnership with students, colleagues, parents and other stakeholders
- Be able to teach in a multilingual and multicultural classroom environment
- Uphold ISF Waterloo’s values and mission
- Embrace the Google for Education learning platform (training will be provided)
Applications can be sent to Mrs Belinda Yates at email@example.com with a motivation letter and CV in English.
Volunteers and Internships
At ISF Waterloo selected volunteers and student interns can be a welcome resource, complementing the work of teachers and support staff. If you are interested in volunteering, or completing your teaching placement please email the Head of School. We are currently have our quota for 2016-2017.
All personal information received will be treated in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act. We may keep CVs on file for future vacancies. If you do not wish your personal data to be held, please state this in writing when applying for a position.