Although everybody did amazing work, 6 winning projects had to be selected. The winners were announced on Wednesday February 26th and were as follows:
– Best overall project 1st prize: Sound and Music by Valentina Geerlings and Tullio Tranquillini
– Most innovative project: Paint and Science by Praise Nwanegbo, Isha Arora and Rukayah Sulu-Gambari
– Best investigation: Bath bombs by Savanah Hussey, Gemma Tranquillini and Madison Nichols
– Best individual effort: Logan D’Ursel
– Best presentation: Light and Science by Braydan Chaouat and Alexis Dumelie
– Best artwork: Mosaics and light by Samavia Abbassi
It was a fun day and everyone enjoyed themselves.